Tuesday 1 May 2007

I'm sorry...

Perhaps what you heard may not be exactly what you wish to have heard, but my
answer was based on what you had stated. I don't want to make your past seem as
though it's haunting you. You seemed like an excellent person and I
sincerely wish you all the best in your future endeavours
. I may never be able to tell you this due to cultural impediments, but i hope someday you'll understand that certain people aren't made for you- not me. I pray that God heals your wounds and ends your pain and may you successfully complete your journey in finding your soul mate.

Finally found some time to put in the latest entry. Well, there isn't much to put in anyways. Not much has been happening, at least not that i can disclose.

I'll hook up some photoes soon!

No bombings or attacks ended up taking place at the festival. What a shame I didn't go! We ended up going to Paghman on the day as we were invited over there for lunch.

Good news! One of my girls is shopping for me in Perth, yay! Love you, B.B. Can't wait to recieve it!

Been notified by university that i am due for graduation this semester. Wonder if i will be able to attend my graduation. Hmmm....

All else is good, i miss Farkhunda HEAPS!

Will enter more soon.

Ba omideh something interesting happens.. khuda negahdaar

No comments: