Monday 26 November 2007

Sympathies and condolences

My cousins’ cousins mum passed away in New York. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’oon. My heart goes out to their family, especially to Rafi. I sent him a lousy but hearty email offering him my condolences. He’s like a little brother to me (even though he’s older than I).

Good memories while we were in Islamabad, his putt-putty car. I walked into a cd store, all I saw were a bunch of guys STARING, I gave them a dirty look and turned the other way to select cds. Rafi came and said ‘salaam’. He asked why I gave him a dirty look; I laughed and told him I didn’t see him (even though he was standing right in front of me).

I pray to God to grant u strength and patience to carry on during this time of grief. If there’s anything I can do, or if you feel like confiding in anyone… I’m here for u. Take care of yourself and be strong.

No comments: