Tuesday 6 November 2007

More about me...

I got this from home in kabul who got it from I don’t know. I love these...

First
* First job: my dads service station when i was 12. ate chocolate and icecream all day.
* First screen name: 'all my pride is all i have' not much of a name, huh?
* First funeral: My cousin. He was 12 and i was 15
* First pet: it was my brothers. a budgerigar whom we named Parendah. Now we have a lovely but vicious dog, Tyson.
* First piercing: my ears.
* First tattoo: none, so trashy! sorry pplz, just had to say it.
* First credit card: my shopping ego tells me to get one but my brain tells me otherwise.
* First enemy: ouch! a bit too extreme! never had one, hate and enmity is a waste of energy.

Last

* Last car ride: on my way to work
* Last kiss: my cute baby sister.
* Last movie watched: wasn't a movie. my family and i were watching family videos and laughing at the good old times.
* Last beverage drank: Water
* Last food consumed: coco pops
* Last phone call: Roshan (mobile phone company) operator.. trying to fix my international sms so i can get in contact with my girls. I'm going to have to change my number.
* Last time showered: This morning, yay, hot water... until it went cold on me.
* Last CD played: 'Fall in love' DONT LAUGH! *blush* it has oldies songs, lionel richie, diana ross and micheal bolton. My sister S was like 'omg, i can't believe you bought that. its them cds we used to see being advertised on TV and laugh at.' oh well, first time for everything... hehe
* Last website visited: www.bbc.co.uk i like keeping up to date with ALL news.

Now

* Single or taken: neither... confused you huh?
* Gender: Female
* Birthday: 8 August
* Sign: Leo.. although it describes my characteristics perfectly, i'm still not convinced it's true. Doubt i ever will be.
* Siblings: 1 brother and 5 gorgeous sisters.
* Hair color: brunette with a few blonde highlights... u can't see em but u can. lol. i'm thinking of going dark brown.. sultry! but makes me look older :(
* Eye color: medium brown
* Shoe size: 7.5... hey i am tall okay!
* Height: Why are local afghans so short? i'm 170cm and i like my height :)
* Wearing: black knit top, white blazer and black pants and chadar.
* Drinking: Water...
* Thinking about: how much work i have and...
* Listening to: believe it or not, INDIAN! Colleagues are playing it, not that bad.

No comments: