Tuesday 30 October 2007

Your questions, my answers.

This is me addressing you live from Kabul.

do you get feedback re your blog?
Yes, all the time! I get emails when i dont update it. I have recieved feedback from Afghans all over the globe thanking me and appreciating what i do. The pleasure is all mine!

Last item you bought:
8 Dvds (it takes me forever to watch it, i like buying em), bed sheet/covers, boots, a classy woolen coat (Qaraqol) it only cost me $400!, music cds, home theatre system for my room.

describe your fashion sense:
classy, chic, elegant and stylish... fashion comes and goes but style is forever. simplicity is elegance- i hate it when girls go overboard. yes, i do buy designer BUT in proportion- i budget my money well.

quantity or quality?
quality! i'd rather have a few genuines than a whole heap of fakes in all aspects of life.

describe your bedroom:
ummm... a neat wardrobe (yes i'm still the same old perfectionist!, my bed, dresser, side tables, my sofa set, home theatre system... what else am i to say? oh yeah and it's all classy!! lol i like interior designing!

your wardrobe:
neat, categorised!

how many pairs of shoes?
16. i just counted.hey, i have a sense of saving too. I manage my $$ well!

what are you wearing right now?
kalayeh afghani! jokes. i'm wearing my black designer suit and a grey shirt.

how's the weather?
chilly

whats in your handbag right now?
uff such detailed questions. ID card (in case i forget who i am lol), wallet, lipgloss, foundation, eyeliner, perfume- 'provocative woman', moisturiser, wet cleansing tissues, digital camera, flash drive, phone, chocolate. i have a special place for each item... yes i know i'm a perfectionist.

can't leave the house without...
my handbag and all the mentioned items. my bank card!!

how do ppl see you?
oh let me ask... lol. This is exactly whta A.A answered 'strong personality/character, classy, decisive, u know exactly what u want! loyal, faithful, decent, mature- REPUTATION,CONFIDENCE AND PRIDE lol remember that, u hold urself wit a lotta pride but ur also v down 2 earth. and u dont treat ppl bad but at the same time u wont tolerate being mistreated.you know wat ur worth!'

last person who emailed you?
A.B, dad, S.A, P.W.

three things you like doing...
1) laughing n quality conversation
2) shopping
3) quality time at home

three things that annoy you...
1) dumb ppl/ immaturity/ blondes
2) fake ppl
3) ppl with no manners (especially at the dining table!!)

last movie you watched...
Meet Joe Black- depiction of elegance.

ba omideh deedaar, khuda negahdaar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Answer one more ...
What made ya start blogging?

Anonymous said...

lots of personal questions ha? lol who asked you "what are you wearing right now" better not be a guy lol. bye

Atash Parcha said...

Lol, yeah personal questions. everyone asks the same questions time and time again. its times like these where i'm glad i chose to remain anonymous.