Tuesday 9 October 2007

Ufffff... frustrated

Bakhuda tang ast dilam, tang ast dilam, tang ast dilam...

It's that time of the month again when i feel really down. the time when most guys are freaked out and only girls understand.. PMS phase of the month. anyways, during this time a girl needs tender loving care (and i'm sure most girls agree). ladies, am i right or am i right?

I get really cranky and moody, and i just need someone to talk to when i get like that. To listen to what i have to say, not walk out on me. It's not like i enjoy it, i really dont! I feel bad coz i knwo that the people around me, and the people i love might be offended. Back home, (i'm sure many of you remember) no one could tell. as long as i'm having a good time, i'm all happy and smiles.

About my previous blog, the blank squares... i like the way W put it.

I read your blog the other night and am very proud of how ur handling yourself! I also attempted to check ur blog out tonite but all i could see was a page with title Kabul in Motion - the page was blank. Not sure if its a website problem or a very critical view of actual life in kabul from your perspective!


No, kadoo.. it's not that. They're actually videos of Kabul (yeh i know ur getting all happy) but dont worry, i'll fix it up. If not after this entry, maybe another day. Sarem dard mekona and i feel really crap. I know i should have replied to your email. But i hope this suffices. I am joking, i have replied. Btw, which poems did u say you liked?

So yeah, i decided to talk to F online so she can make me feel better. But as usual, she went on about the evilness of the male gender..haha. This is how the conversation went:

in Kabul >> says:
i feel down... stupid PMS

in Kabul >> says:
today i been feeling really depressed.. it's not normal for me to feel this way coz i never do

in Kabul >> says:
i just wanna go and cry

F - says:
i am over it

in Kabul >> says:
how did u manage to do that? lol

F - says:
get over it?

in Kabul >> says:
yeah

F - says:
well talk 2 sum1 about nething

F - says:
pray, that helps

F - says:
put music on and dance

F- says:
have ice cream

in Kabul >> says:
i do.. but its that time of the month

F - says:
watch a movie

Fereshta - says:
me 2
Fereshta - says:
awwww my shaadigak

F - says:
guys man they just make things worse

F - says:
they ONLY care about themself

in Kabul >>:
honey, ur not helping

F - says:
haha

F - says:
i am just telling u the truth

F - says:
they cant be relied on 2 make u feel beter

F - says:
only good at one thing: make u feel worse

in Kabul >>
not all of em..depending on the maturity level. some are ok

F - says:
u should stick 2 ice cream and dancing

in Kabul >>:
lol

F- says:
its amazing what some good music can do

in Kabul >>:
i need to listen to baraan... omid or Ahmad zahir

in Kabul >>:
lol

F - says:
yes its true... lets put it this way they are great fun n good friends but when things change and u start a relationship and expectations start 2 give way then they suck

in Kabul >>:
uffff ur such a man-basher. lol.

F - says:
no no that will make u cry

F - says:
cryn is not bad...

F - says:
i guess its ur pms

F - says:
it happens 2 me everymonth

in Kabul >>
i hate it

in Kabul >>
i feel sorry for ppl around me... but then when i realise theyre being jerks instead of understanding. i dont!

F - says:
lol

F - says:
haha

F- says:
stuff em


Eid is coming up and so are other occasions (i will reveal details in my next entry)I wont be at work for a few days or so. Good chance for me to go to Dubai?!

My head is hurting, I think i'm going to call it a day and go home, do some shopping to feel a little better.

Ba Omideh deedaar, khuda negahdaar.

No comments: