Tuesday 2 October 2007

Oh so sweet...

A friend who told me to post this asked me to title it 'By my love' or something of the like. W, if i had remembered, i would have titled it as such.

You have no idea
how hard I've looked for a gift to bring You.
Nothing seemed right.
Whats the point of bringing gold to a gold mine,
or water to the Ocean.
Everything I came up with
was like taking spices to the Orient.
Its no good giving my heart and soul
because You already have these.
So - I've brought You a mirror.
Look at Yourself and remember me.
-Rumi


Last night we went out for dinner. After, we went to Intercontinental hotel for coffee. The view was so pretty. I took plenty of photoes but unfortunately i do not have my camera with me to upload the pics. Will do tomorrow, bakhayr.

Got home to see that we already had guests. They left quite early (930pm) giving us the chance to spend some quality time with family. i hit the bed at 1am.

Will put pics up soon!

Ba omideh deedaar, khuda negahdaar!

No comments: