Tuesday 2 October 2007

Deep from the heart...

Emptiness and blank emotions. I seem like i'm so tough, but little do people know that small things hurt me. People close to me know this.

Have you ever expressed genuinity and sincerity only to be confronted with disbelief? It hurts when people think your not being real when in fact you are. To pay the price for someone elses mistakes and stupidity. To be at the right place at the wrong time.

To trust someone and not be trusted in return. to believe what they say but when it comes to you, be doubted.

I know trust is earned and not given- but at the same time i would expect, in return, a little of what i give. Don't we all?

I trust people and see the good in them, because i believe there is goodness in everyone and that it overpowers the negativity (regardless). i believe what ppl tell me because i know there is some degree of sincerity.

Unfortunately, this involves the risk of getting hurt and betrayed. but i would take that upon myself to trust others and see the good in this world.

all this is concealed within.

I just wish karma would take its toll with me.

Just a thought... too much pride

No comments: